Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 12 and 13 of Advent: Snow!

We've had a busy week and weekend. Thankfully, after this morning, I'm not teaching any more classes or workshops until the New Year. We had J's staff Christmas party last night at the Four Seasons (ooh lala) which was fun. Excellent food. The kids had a sleepover with their grandparents and decorated little gingerbread houses. They forgot to bring them home, though, so I have no photos!

The snow has started falling here in Vancouver. Faire is at a birthday party, but Shea is out there. I caught him hanging around this pile of yard "stuff". I can read his mind: "hmm, how can I climb in here and make this a fort?"


Isla is napping, the house is quiet, and I'm knitting (what a surprise!)

I think I'll put on some milk to heat for cocoa. I have a feeling he'll be in soon, and what's a snowy day if there's not hot cocoa when you come inside from the cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment